By Dael Vaacare
If you’d like to know how to get rid of five pounds in a week, you’ve come to the right place; I am going to present to you with a week long plan and how this can be accomplished.
Make sure you read the entire article thru so you don’t miss out on any crucial tip or trick.
Your week long plan is made up of 2 integral parts: The fitness part and the nutritive one.
Day one: Do one hour of aerobic activity. You can take an evening walk, go swimming, play sports with your chums, go running, or anything else which gets your heart racing. Aerobics burn a lot of calories which is your most important objective in your week long efforts.
Day two: Do 1 hour of strength exercises. If you have a gym membership now is the time to use it. If the only place you can workout is at home, you can still do a useful workout. Do some push-ups, crunches, squats, or borrow some dumbbells from a pal.
Day three: One hour of aerobics, the same as day one.
Day four: Take some time off from exercise to permit your muscles to rest.
Day five: The same as day one.
Day six: One hour of strength training. Ensure you work at least two muscle groups.
Day seven: The same as day one.
- Eat at least 3 different veggies each day.
- Eat 2 pieces of fruit every day.
- Don’t eat any fried food, fast food or candy.
- Drink 8-10 cups of water every day.
- Eat 4-5 small meals each day instead of three big ones.
- Cut back the amount of carbohydrates that you eat.
- Eat 1 portion of protein everyday like fish, meat, eggs or soy.
Follow these axioms and you will be five pounds slimmer after one week.