How To Increase Your Levels Of Testosterone Today For Better Fitness
There is a reason why all the top celebrities are flocking to anti aging clinics: because testosterone is the true fountain of youth.
Unfortunately, many people are unknowingly decreasing their levels of testosterone.
Thus, here are 6 ways to more testosterone for a better physique:
1. Tax your biggest muscles when you are resistance training: Using your biggest muscles during your resistance training sessions is perhaps one of the fastest ways to increase your testosterone output. You see, when your body senses this stress it will ramp up testosterone production.
2. Keep your levels of insulin stable with sound dieting: In other words, keep your levels of blood sugar stable. Now the best way to do this is to incorporate balance in all of your meals. If you simply added vegetables to the majority of your feedings, you would be well on your way to stable blood sugar.
3. Lose body fat slowly: The more fat you lose the more testosterone your body will secrete. Even better, as you lose fat your body will secrete other hormones that will make losing fat easier and easier. In other words, you get a massive snowball of positive momentum.
4. Use intensity to your advantage for more testosterone output: By increasing the intensity of your exercise sessions you will prime your body for the highest levels of testosterone secretion. So make sure you don’t go easy on yourself when you are exercising. Push yourself as hard as you can.
5. Don’t rest for too long in between sets or testosterone will decrease: Reducing rest periods between sets of exercise is a great way to further increase testosterone. The key here is to do this slowly. Don’t reduce your rest periods by half from one workout to the next.
6. Make sure your sleep is deep and get at least eight hours: Simply being in bed for eight hours is not enough. You need to make sure that those eight hours are deep and restful. If they are not, your levels of testosterone will suffer. You see, the majority of testosterone is secreted when you sleep.
Increasing your testosterone is a great way to increase your quality of life and to increase the results from your workouts. So make sure you take action here sooner rather than later!